Mapunity Information Services Pvt Ltd (“Mapunity” or “Company” hereafter in this document) is a company registered in India.
The relationship between you and the Company shall be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and the Company agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within India.
We may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at Mapunity Information Services Pvt Ltd, 1677, 17th Main, JP Nagar 2nd Phase, Bangalore 560 076.
KIND OF INFORMATION THE COMPANY COLLECTS:
We may collect personal information about you including, but not limited to the following items.
- Personal information. Examples include – your email addresses and other information you have provided us with while creating content on mPlaces.
- Computer information. Examples include – type of operating system and computer, type of mobile phone.
- Historical information. Examples include – any feedback or comments you have added.
- Technical information. Examples include – your username, email address, IP addresses, mobile phone service provider, geo-location to assist in providing you with data to use.
- Legal information. Examples include electronic agreements to our Terms and Conditions.
WHY DOES THE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION AND HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION?
Our primary reason for collecting this information is in order to provide the best possible service to you. We collect and use this information to:
- Provide services to you
- Verify your identity
- Enforce fair usage policy and expire bundles
- Assist you and to resolve any complaints or disputes
- Manage our business and our technical facilities and to plan future development
- Disclose to prospective investors in or purchasers of us or our business
- Protect your and our interests including in particular to enforce any terms or conditions you have agreed to and in to fight against fraud and
- Comply with any legal requirements
HOW DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT THIS INFORMATION AND WHO CAN ACCESS IT?
Information is normally collected in the following ways:
- Directly from you
- From mobile phones, tablets and other computing devices
We hold personal information in computer databases and systems. All such data is controlled and supervised in accordance with any applicable obligations and exceptions under the relevant legislation. Your information may be accessed by authorised employees or consultants of the Company or its affiliates that require access in order to fulfill their work-related duties and/or in order to provide the relevant product or service to you. We use such security measures as passwords, user access levels and encryption as well as controlled access places.
CAN YOU ACCESS THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU?
You may ask for access to information we hold about you. We may refuse when authorised to do so under the relevant legislation. Some information will not be released except where compelled by law and the appropriate legal procedure.
WHO DO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO?
We may disclose information to the following groups or persons:
- Prospective investors in or purchasers of us or our business;
- Law enforcement agencies in response to a lawful request;
- Government authorities in response to a lawful request;
- Anyone to whom you complain about us or our products
We may disclose information to respond to legal requirements, to protect our interests or to enforce our policies, protect anyone’s rights, property or safety. We or our partners may provide your information to an appropriate authority lawfully requesting such information. We will provide all reasonable assistance and information to fulfil this request and you hereby consent to such disclosure.
Where information is released, the Company will require, where possible, that these third parties take appropriate organisational and technical measures to protect your information and to observe the relevant legislation.
Except for where specified above, the Company does not disclose, sell, trade or otherwise transfer and information to any third party without your permission except where obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of competent authorities.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND CLEAR GIFS AND HOW DOES THE COMPANY USE THEM?
The help option on the toolbar of most browsers can assist you in deleting cookies and in preventing them from being stored on your computer in the future. Should you delete or disable cookies, you may find that some of the Company’s personalised services are unavailable to you.
The Company may use clear gifs or web-beacons to count your visits to a particular webpage on its site or in certain emails sent to you. There is no personally identifiable information gathered.
LINKED WEBSITES AND THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS
If you use any plug-ins, extras or third party applications together with the Company software and applications then the provider of such may obtain access to information about you. The Company does not and cannot control how the provider of such services and applications may use any information they obtain about you in connection to your use of the above.
Please ensure you review any privacy policies or other terms and conditions applicable to the use of plug-ins, extras and other applications not provided by the Company before you install them.
CONTACTING YOU, EMAILS, SURVEYS AND FEEDBACK
We may from time to time ask you to provide information on your experiences with our products and services. You are under no obligation to provide this information and it is on a voluntary basis that you do so.
We may contact you via email, phone or SMS, or through modification of our websites to inform you of faults, changes to services or similar. We may also inform you via any of the above methods of any disputes, violations or suspensions that may occur in relation to your usage of our services and products.
WHAT IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THE INFORMATION WE REQUEST?
If you do not provide information we request then it may prejudice our ability and/or willingness to provide or maintain services to you.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
The Company and its affiliate will retain your information for as long as is required in order to meet our obligations under applicable laws and for the purposes of collecting that information as outlined above in the section “Why does the Company collect this information and how do we use the information?”
The Company will dispose of your information in a secure manner.